Thursday, April 8, 2010

RESOLVE|Resolutions for Wives

Sometimes we need a little refresher...
Resolutions for Wives.
  1. I resolve to commit myself to the Triune God
  2. I resolve to commit myself to the written Word of God
  3. I resolve to subject myself to the authority of God’s Word
  4. I resolve to commit myself solely to my husband
  5. As Christ’s body, His church, is to Him, so I resolve to love my husband
  6. As Christ’s body, His church, is to Him, so I resolve to be faithful to my husband
  7. I resolve to bring my husband joy, even in the midst of sadness
  8. I resolve to show respect to my federal head, as the body of Christ does to their Federal Head
  9. I resolve to commit myself to praying for my husband by the power of the Holy Word of God
  10. I resolve to follow my husband into a life of faith and hope in Christ
  11. I resolve to care for my husband
  12. I resolve that every responsibility in my husband’s kingdom and in mine falls on his shoulders
  13. I resolve to remember God’s faithfulness to Israel
  14. I resolve to remember God’s faithfulness to me
  15. I resolve to remember God’s faithfulness to my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment