Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shouting Out Freedom


So often what we hear or what we think defines who we are.  Or rather who we think we are.
What or who have you been listening to lately?
  • You are a failure
  • You are a sinner
  • You are a monster
  • Jesus is walking away from you
  • God doesn't love you
  • Other people hate you
  • You are a waste of time
  • You are going no where in your life
So often the words of the world can be so loud that they drive out the still small voice that is shouting to us.
Can you hear Him shouting?
He is shouting words of freedom for you.

You are a hiding place for me; 
You preserve me from trouble; 
You surround me with shouts of deliverance. 
(Psalm 32:7)
  • You are mine
  • You are my love
  • You are forgiven
  • You are my child
  • I am with you
  • I will never leave you
  • I will never forsake you
  • I love you
  • I have put you in a family
  • Your purpose has been defined
  • You have new life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment