Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trials Will Come

In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials
1 Peter 1:6

I realize that many of us have sung or at least heard the song “Blessed Be Your Name” by Matt Redman, but I believe the words of it stand true. Please take a few moments now and watch this video. Be encouraged. Move from “shoe-gazing” to Christ praising. Your heart will feel better and it’s what Christ deserves.


For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans 8:18

Then the LORD said, “I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters. I know their sufferings.
Exodus 3:7

No comments:

Post a Comment